Terms & Conditions - B Ed Admission
- B Ed Admission is a free lance educational consultant and is not a part of any university or college.
- All admissions confirmations are subject to the final decision from the University.
- The candidate who is applying for the admission is himself/herself responsible for the authentication of the documents provided.
- If any documents found fraud or any misinformation is given by the candidate then it will lead to the cancellation of the admission by the University. In such case any fees paid would not be refunded.
- All the fees has to be paid in-front, if the fee option is in installments then the candidate has to give the post dated cheque (PDC) as agreed at the time of admission.
- B Ed Admission also promise and guarantee, if we are unable to get your admission done, B Ed Admission will refund 100% of your registration fee paid.
- If the candidate will not submit his/her Migration Certificate till 30 Nov of the year s/he enrolled, then the fine imposed by the University will be paid by the candidate self, which is ₹100 per day.
- Students should keep sufficient number of Photostat copies of their Original Certificates with them before submitted the original.
- The fee once paid is not refundable in any case, regardless of whether student joins or not after admission or discontinues during the term.
- Please make sure to get your invoice for the fee you have paid to B Ed Admission.
- All the invoices have a due date and if the fee is not paid by the due date - a late fee fine of ₹100 per day will be applied.
- Legal proceedings (if any) would be dealt at “Rohini District Court Delhi” only.