Bachelor of Education B.Ed Course | Eligibility for the admission in B.Ed | MDU B.Ed | B Ed Admission | B.Ed MDU Admission Form | Online Registration
B Ed Admission in MDU
Howdy, Welcome to B Ed Admission – No.1 Educational Consultant (Direct Admission Consultant) for the admission in B.Ed regular course for MDU and KUK. B Ed Admission in MDU and KUK – pre enrollment process has been started for both the state government university from Haryana. The enrollment process has been described below.
Eligibility for the admission in B.Ed | MDU B.Ed | B Ed Admission | B.Ed MDU Admission Form | Online Registration
Bachelor of Education B.Ed Course in MDU | B.Ed Course
Maharishi Dayanand University (MDU) is one of the best and prestigious university for Bachelor of Education – B.Ed Regular Course based in Rohtak District in Haryana. MDU has more than 300 B.Ed Colleges in Haryana, where more than 25000 students get enrolled every year. B.Ed Course is still the most demanding and opted course for the females in India.
Eligibility for the admission in B.Ed
Lakhs of students give a try to their luck for the admission in B.Ed course every year, but all of them are not lucky. Whereas the students who applied through B Ed Admission have a 100% successful rate.
To get admission in B.Ed Regular Course from MDU – the candidate must have a 50% marks either in his/her Graduation Degree or Master Degree. The university also offers 5% relaxation for the students who are resident of Haryana and belongs to SC/ST category.
Documents required for the admission in B.Ed Regular Course from MDU
The following documents are required for the admission in Bachelor of Education B.Ed Regular Course:
- 10th Certificate and Mark Sheet
- 12th Certificate and Mark Sheet
- Graduation Final year consolidated Mark Sheet
- Graduation Degree / Provisional Certificate
- Master’s Final year consolidated Mark Sheet (if completed)
- Master’s Degree / Provisional Certificate (if completed)
- Migration Certificate (original will be submitted)
- 6 Color Photographs
Online Registration | Admission Process for Bachelor of Education B.Ed Course
There are only 2 methods to enroll online for the admission in B,Ed Regular Course in MDU:
- Either you choose the MDU site directly and apply there (no physically help would be available)
- Or you choose B Ed Admission, where everything would be handled and helped by the professionals and you would be guided and informed on every step, besides this the candidate have the option to pay the fees in installments as well. To know more about B Ed Admission you can visit B Ed Admission Page or can call our helpline no 88800610909.
- To apply online with B Ed Admission and for a successful admission confirmation the candidate can enroll with us here.