B.Ed from UP | MP | Rajasthan | How to do B.Ed after Admission Closed | Last date gone | Name not in counselling list

This is for those students who didn’t get the admission in B.Ed from UP | MP | Rajasthan. B Ed Admission an educational consultant based in CP Delhi and will help you to get direct admission in B.Ed and M.Ed course from Haryana.