M.Ed Admission 2020 Notice
The admission in Master of Education [M.Ed] has been started for Maharishi Dayanand University [MDU], Rohtak and for Chaudhary Ranbir Singh University [CRSU], Jind Haryana. M.Ed course is on semester based and the exams will be held in every 6 months. The duration of this course is 2 years.
M.Ed Admission Criteria:
- The minimum qualification required for M.Ed is a Bachelor degree in Education or B.Ed degree.
- The interested candidates who wants to pursue M.Ed course from a top Government University should have minimum 50% marks in B.Ed degree to apply. The B.Ed degree should be from a UGC approved university.
- The candidates who have completed their B.El.Ed degree from a Govt University with 55% marks can also apply for M.Ed course.
Documents Required for M.Ed Admission 2020
The following documents are for the admission in M.Ed in MDU Rohtak and CRSU Jind Haryana:
- 10th class Certificate and Mark sheet
- 12th class Certificate and Mark sheet
- Final year consolidated Mark sheet of Graduation
- Provisional Certificate or Graduation Degree
- Final year Mark sheet of B.Ed Degree
- Final year consolidated Mark sheet of Master Degree (if applicable)
- Provisional Certificate or Master Degree (if applicable)
- Migration Certificate
- Colour photographs
More information about the course | eligibility | duration etc can be found here