As the corona virus [COVID-19] has turned into an epidemic, everyone’s life has come to a halt. The work culture has turned phenomenally all over the world. Most of the offices are closed and everybody has been advised to work from home. Some people like the work from home option better than the work from the office but not all agreed with this. Well working methods are obviously different in all the professional sectors. But at this time of need we all have to follow the government advisory as it will save not only us and our families but also many others.
B Ed Admission will like to share some ideas with everyone on how to maintain a balance in your work and family time. Some ground rules are mandatory to be made and followed:
- Play the role: Maintain the morning routine same as you do when going to the office. Freshen up, get dressed, follow your commute routine( like reading or listening to music etc.). It helps your mind to be prepared for work.
- Fixed working hours: Fix the working hours and adhere to it too. You can take small breaks as you do in the office but don’t get involved in family talks.
- Designated work space: A designated work space will help you to give a feel of the office environment and you can concentrate much better.
- Planning your day: Plan your work schedule in advance, set your targets. Try to avoid multitasking. Don’t be too strict on yourself- leave sometime for small breaks and video calls(if needed).
- Stay connected with colleagues: Keep in touch with your colleagues or team members, update your Managers about your working status. Clear your doubts, don’t leave them for the next day.
- Block distractions: Keep the notifications of social media off. Make the ground rules clear to the family. Don’t get swayed with social media as no team member is there to pull you out.
- Maintain balance in life: Don’t forget to maintain balance in work and family. Don’t carry on with your work even after the working hours. If you adhere to the rules then family will follow too. Family time is of utmost importance at this period of time to fight loneliness and stress. Eating healthy food and doing workout is very important to be healthy.
Coronavirus [COVID 19] Symptoms
How B Ed Admission is working in the Corona Epidemic
B Ed Admission has always supported an online working system. We have been fully working online since 2015. B Ed Admission has a fully functional web portal where students can do the eligibility criteria check to check their eligibility [Eligibility Test] to apply for B.Ed course in Haryana’s universities. Students can also do the online registration for direct admission in B.Ed [B.Ed Online Registration Form] and M.Ed [M.Ed Online Registration Form] courses and can pay their registration and course fee there itself. Students can get in touch with us from anywhere in the world [Online Enquiry Form].
Besides this, B Ed Admission has an online appointment based system where the candidate can book an appointment for free [Book an Online Appointment] to meet with an expert to discuss their queries in detail, though all the appointments have been cancelled for now till further notice due to the corona epidemic.
As the coronavirus outbreak continues to disrupt our lives, but at B Ed Admission we are 100% dedicated to provide you with all necessary updated information on our website blog [B Ed Admission Blog] which we keep updated. B Ed Admission is 100% operational in handling the queries online and over the phone during working hours [Monday to Saturday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm].