Education is the key to success. To find the key by which the lock of success can be unlocked is the hard work and continuous efforts. What about an educationist? What is the qualification required to become an educationist/teacher in schools? Junior Basic Training (JBT)? Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) 2021
What makes you to do the B.Ed course and why?
Education is the key to success. To find the key by which the lock of success can be unlocked is the hard work and continuous efforts. To gain all that, educational background should be strong enough to understand the basic concept and the logics behind. In brief to become successful the person should have strong educational background along with hard work and continuous efforts.
What about an educationist? To become an educationist (a knowledge of body required while being educated) you required the right education from a reputed or well-known university/college and of course good grades. To follow this trend your prior educational background also should have good grades.
What is the qualification required to become an educationist/teacher in schools?
There are a number of ways by which you can become a teacher like Junior Basic Training (JBT) or Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed), Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) and Master of Education (M.Ed).
Junior Basic Training (JBT) or D.El.Ed is a 2 years diploma course which can be pursued after 10+2. The admission is based on merit based and the minimum admission requirement is 50% marks with English as a compulsory subject. To know more and to apply for JBT course follow www.jbtadmission.com
Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) course is also a 2-years course but it is an degree course and the minimum required for the admission in B.Ed is either a graduation degree or post-graduation degree from UGC approved university with at least 50% marks. The admission in B.Ed course from Haryana is offered by MDU, KUK, CRSU & CDLU (Confused which university to choose from?). The 85% seats are reserved for Haryana candidates and the rest 15% are for All India Category (for other states).
As there are limited seats for other states’ candidates, so the admission process start at an early stage. The admission process is on first come first serve basis and the candidates who apply last have minimal chances to get the admission confirmed. Like in last session there were lots of candidates who didn’t get the admission due to the late application and less percentage.
So, if you want to secure your admission for this 2021-2023 session than don’t just wait for the last moment and apply for the admission in B.Ed course online ONLINE APPLICATION FORM.
B Ed Admission is No.1 educational consultant for the admission in B.Ed course based in the heart of capital of India – Connaught Place. B Ed Admission has 100% customer satisfaction with 100% success rate. To apply for the admission in B.Ed course, the online application form can be filled online or you can call our customer service at 8800610909, 8800599090.